----- Hello...Friends.. ।। Welcome to my SMS World. If you Like this SmS please leave a valuable comment, Suggestion, like, & share with Your friend's & family....... Black Friday Deals Week
2captcha

New Eid SMS, Eid card, Eid celebrity

Exclusive Eid sms collection>>>>>




Its your eid gift

It’s your Eid Gift

47028918583496
Rs.1000 walay scratch card
ka number hay load kar lo.

Nahi load howa?

Kamal hey,
jub me ne kia tha tab to ho gia tha:)




Abi eid ko 1 din hay

/////\\
/// E I D \
//MUBARAK\
Aap soch rahe hon gay abi eid ko ek din ha,
Lekin
Ya
To
Socho
Hamara sms jis ko mil jata hai samjho us ki to eid ho gai
So
/////\\
/// E I D \
//MUBARAK\





Eid is 3 meaningful words

Eid is the combination of 3 meaningful words

E - Embrace with open heart
I - Inspire with impressive attitude
D - Distribute pleasure to all

~Eid Mubarak~





I’m the first 2 say u eid Mubarak !

Don’t open it for atleast 2 more day,
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mujhey pata tha aap say sabar kahan ho ga,
Happy EID Mubarak.
Yaad rakhna I’m the first 2 say u eid Mubarak !





Miss you alot on eid

Lonesome without u,
Each n every moments.
When i am alone
I close my eyes n think of u
N thoughts of ur love warms
Me inside n makes me smile.
miss you a lot. eid mubarak.
Miss You SMS 





Read this sms after 3 days


Read this SMS after 3 days
-
-
-
-
-
ary phir parhy ja rahy hooo
ary kaha na nahin parhna

acha chalo parh lo may be
i ll be the 1st one to say
!~!~ Very Very
*..**Happy Eid MuBaRaK *..**



 
Before the golden sun rise

Before the Golden Sun Rise,
let me decorate each of the Rays
with Wishes of Success,
prosperous and Happiness
4 u and 4 ur Family.

Happy Eid Mubarak.




...............*************................
Share this article on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Comment..........

2captcha
 

All Right Reserved@2012 SMS WORLD


Template Design by SMS World