----- Hello...Friends.. ।। Welcome to my SMS World. If you Like this SmS please leave a valuable comment, Suggestion, like, & share with Your friend's & family....... Black Friday Deals Week
2captcha

Funny English SMS

***
Wife: Darling today is our anniversary,
what should we do? 

Husband: Let us stand in silence for 2 minutes.


***
Gal: Do u have any sentimental love cards? 

Shopkeeper: How about this card, it says 'To the only boy I ever loved' 

Gal: Great! I want 10 of them.



***
Beauty is not how you look, it is not how handsome u r,
it is not ur figure too... Beauty is the inner self,
so change ur underwear daily.


***
Good news! A new way to send Romantic kiss to your girlfriend.
Just call me and order your kiss. I will personally go and deliver it.


***
A baby fish asked her mother: Y can't we live on earth?
Mother Fish: Earth is not the place for FISH,
it's made for selfish.



***
Commerce professor asks the student:
what is the most important source of finance for starting business? 

Student: "Father in law".



***
In a train, ticket checker to a saint: Ticket please! 

Saint: I don't have. 

TT: Where do you want to go? 

Saint: Lord Ram's birth place, Ayodhya! 

TT: Come, lets go! 

Saint: Where? 

TT: Lord Krishna'a birth place, Jail.



***
Dad : Son, what do you want for your birthday? 

Son : Not much dad, just a radio with a sports car around it.



***
Do u know similarity between Dinosaurs and Decent Girls? 

Both don't exist.



***
Boy: I am not rich like rohit, I don't even have a bid car like rohit.
But I really love you! 

Girl: I love you too, but tell me more about rohit..





**********......................**************
Share this article on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Comment..........

2captcha
 

All Right Reserved@2012 SMS WORLD


Template Design by SMS World