----- Hello...Friends.. ।। Welcome to my SMS World. If you Like this SmS please leave a valuable comment, Suggestion, like, & share with Your friend's & family....... Black Friday Deals Week
2captcha

Love English Text SMS

i. You are always in my heart,

You are always in my heart,
here and everywhere,
There is no one in the whole world
that makes me feel this way.



ii. What is a flower without the sun

What is a flower without the sun,
what is the earth without the sky.
What am I without you,
that is why I tell you � I love you



iii. There Were Times You Make Me Cry

There Were Times You Make Me Cry...
Looking 4 A Reason Why...
There Were Times You Make Me Fly...
Stay With Me Until I Die...
Stay With Me...



iv. I feel something in my heart

I feel something in my heart,
it's like a little flame,
every time I see you,
this flame lights up,
this flame is special for you,
because I LOVE YOU!....



v. hours equals 60 minutes

They learned me that one hours
equals 60 minutes and that
one minute equals 60 seconds,
but they never told me that
one second without
you can last for ever!



vi. If you were a tear

If you were a tear
I would never dare to cry.
I might lose you !
(\_/)
(=.=)
(")(")
a sweet little rabbit,
just like you,
because I love you!!
kisses...



vii. When I think

I think of you,
When I think,
I think of you,
when I look,
I want to look at you.
I am crazy about you,
even if it seems to
become an obsession


viii. We've known each other

We've known each other,
For a long long time,
But I never really noticed,
All the magic in your eyes,
I've been around you,
A thousand times before,
And you've always been a friend to me,
But now I'm wanting more



ix. no matter how long we are apart

When we are apart,
time goes very slowly.
A second feels like a minute.
A minute feels like an hour.
An hour feels like a day.
A day feels like a week.
A week feels like a month.
A month feels like a year.
But our love for each other grows stronger,
no matter how long we are apart.


...................************...................
Share this article on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Comment..........

2captcha
 

All Right Reserved@2012 SMS WORLD


Template Design by SMS World