----- Hello...Friends.. ।। Welcome to my SMS World. If you Like this SmS please leave a valuable comment, Suggestion, like, & share with Your friend's & family....... Black Friday Deals Week
2captcha

Funny English SMS, Funny Quotes


Funny English SMS


***
Wife: Darling today is our anniversary,
what should we do?

Husband: Let us stand in silence for 2 minutes.

***
Gal: Do u have any sentimental love cards?

Shopkeeper: How about this card, it says 'To the only boy I ever loved'

Gal: Great! I want 10 of them.


***
Beauty is not how you look, it is not how handsome u r,
it is not ur figure too... Beauty is the inner self,
so change ur underwear daily.

***
Good news! A new way to send Romantic kiss to your girlfriend.
Just call me and order your kiss. I will personally go and deliver it.

***
A baby fish asked her mother: Y can't we live on earth?
Mother Fish: Earth is not the place for FISH,
it's made for selfish.


***
Commerce professor asks the student:
what is the most important source of finance for starting business?

Student: "Father in law".


***
In a train, ticket checker to a saint: Ticket please!

Saint: I don't have.

TT: Where do you want to go?

Saint: Lord Ram's birth place, Ayodhya!

TT: Come, lets go!

Saint: Where?

TT: Lord Krishna'a birth place, Jail.


***
Dad : Son, what do you want for your birthday?

Son : Not much dad, just a radio with a sports car around it.


***
Do u know similarity between Dinosaurs and Decent Girls?

Both don't exist.


***
Boy: I am not rich like rohit, I don't even have a bid car like rohit.
But I really love you!

Girl: I love you too, but tell me more about rohit..
Share this article on :

1 comment:

Martina Jolie said...

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Love Sms
Love Text

Post a Comment

Post Your Comment..........

2captcha
 

All Right Reserved@2012 SMS WORLD


Template Design by SMS World