----- Hello...Friends.. ।। Welcome to my SMS World. If you Like this SmS please leave a valuable comment, Suggestion, like, & share with Your friend's & family....... Black Friday Deals Week
2captcha

Eid SmS 2012 Collections

Eid SmS 2012 Collections



May God send his Love like Sunshine
in his warm and gentle ways
to fill every corner of your Heart
and filled your Life with a lot of
Happiness like this EID DAY.
Wishing you EID MUBARAK.


Eid bring Fun, Eid bring Happiness,
Eid bring God Endless Blessings,
Eid bring fresh love...
EID MUBARAK to You with all best wishes


"EID" Is a wonderful "DAY" "2Pray "2Love"
"2Care" "2Smile" "2Celebrate" "2Visit" And
2 Thank "GOD" 4 everything. 


It's your Eid Gift
47028918583496
Rs.1000 walay scratch card
ka number hay load kar lo.
Nahi load howa?
Kamal hey,
jub me ne kia tha tab to ho gia tha:)


Tum abhi thahro musarrat bhare pal ki yado
mai jara apni udasi se nimat kar aaya maine
dekha hi nahi chand mukammal azad mere
diwar pe aaya v to batkar aaya.



Some words can be left unsaid,
Some feeling can be left unexpressed,
But person like u can never be forgotten
on this day
* * EID MUBARAK * *



When the sun has set, and day is done-
I"ll break this chain, but only one.
By the end of Ramadan, this whole chain will be all gone!
It"s time for Eid and lots of fun!!!


Missing you a lot on this Eid. Wishing you were
here to celebrate this holy occasion with me .
Happpppy Eid Mubarik.


As the candlelight flame,
Ur life may always be happiness' claim;
As the mountain high,
U move without sigh;
Like the white linen flair,
Purity is always an affair;
All darkness is far away,
Aslight is on its way;
Wish all of u a very Happy Eid Mubarak.


Here comes the day,once in a blue moon.
With chanda mama shinin up bright
And blessing everyone… Her luv so tender, merciful.
Shinin down on the earth wishin us
“Happy eid”.”Eid mubarakh”


Do you know what is the meaning of EID ?
Eid is the combination of 3 meaningful words
E - Embrace with open heart
I - Inspire with impressive attitude
D - Distribute pleasure to all
~Eid Mubarak~



Like the colour of silver,
in the night sky,
the new moon rises,
the holy month has past,
the fasting is over,
tomorrow is the great feast of
Eid-ul-Fitr.
We will eat spicy chicken,
and mouthwatering pakoras,
I'll call my neighbours,
and friends on the street,
may the peace of Allah,
and
joy of Eid,
be with everyone.


Look Outside... It's so pleasant!
Sun Smiling For you... Trees Dancing
for you... Birds singing for you...
Because I requested them All to wish You
**..*EID MUBARAK*..**


Network busy Number Busy No Signal
Message not Send....That's what we'll
see on Ist Day of "EID" So "HAPPY
EID MUBRACK" before the rush start!


As you celebrate this holy occasion,
you are wished the brightest moments
that EID can bring, lots of love
and laughter to fill ur days with
cheer and a New year that is sure
to bring you, the best of everything.


Earth can forget rotating, Bird can
forget flying, Candle can forget melting,
Heart can forget beating but I’ll never
forget to wish U
“HAPPY EID MUBBARK"


Lonesome Without U,Each N Every Moments.
When I Am Alone I Close My Eyes N Think
Of U N Thoughts Of Ur Love Warms Me
Inside N Makes Me Smile.Miss U A Lot.
Eid Mubarak


Sada haste raho jaise haste hain phool,
Duniya ki sare gham tumeh jaye bhool,
Charo taraf phalao khushion ka geet,
Eisi ummid ka sath Yaar tumhe...
MUBARAK ho EID


This Eid may God bring a lot of peace,
prosperity and happiness to my Muslim
brothers and sisters.
Ameen,


I wish you ALL a very happy and peaceful Eid.
May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive
your transgressions and ease the suffering
of all peoples around the globe.Eid Mubarik 


No shadows to depress u, Only joys to surround u,
God himself to bless u, these r my wishes for u,
Today, tomorrow, and every day. Eid Mubarik.


Can I stay here in your inbox and wait till
CHAND RAAT so that I will be 1st to Greet
you and wish you Happy Eid Mubarak


Sending u warm wishes on
“EID-UL-Fitr”
and wishing that,
it brings your way ever joys and
happiness.
Remember me in ur prayers.



Ye Kya Hai EID?
Accountant Ne Kaha,
E: Extreem Happy
I : In
D : Divide Expenses.
BusinessMan Ne Kah,
E: Esteem Happy
I : In
D : Discount
Lawyer Ne Kaha.
E : Event Of
I : Increase
D : Dual Happy
lovers Ne Kaha.
E: Eik Or
I : I
D : DAte



I wish a wish for u.
The wish i wish for few.
The wish i wish for u is that
your all wishes come true
so keep on wishing
as my all wishes are with you.
Eid Mubarak



Network busy number busy
No signal massage not sent‚¦.
Thats what well see on 1st day of Eid
So “
Happy Eid Day‚ before the rush start.


May the noor of this month illuminate ur heart, mind and soul n
may all ur duas be answered. Remember me in your prayers.
EID MUBARAK 


 **Enjoy with your Friends & Family on this Eid 2011. Eid Mubarak**
 **********************************************************

Share this article on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Comment..........

2captcha
 

All Right Reserved@2012 SMS WORLD


Template Design by SMS World