----- Hello...Friends.. ।। Welcome to my SMS World. If you Like this SmS please leave a valuable comment, Suggestion, like, & share with Your friend's & family....... Black Friday Deals Week
2captcha

Broken Heart SMS 2


Broken Heart SMS / Text Messages

Some broken heart...

Some broken heart, may never mend,
Some memories may never end,
Some wet tears may never dry,
But my love for you will never die...

Forget the times ...

Forget the times he walked by,
Forget the times he made you cry,
Forget the times he spoke your name,
Remember now your not the same.
Forget the times he held your hand,
Forget the sweet things if you can,
Forget the times & don't pretend,
Remember now he's just your friend.

Difference b/w promises & memories

Best diference between PROMISES and MEMORIES...
PROMISE: we break them..
.
.
.
MEMORIES: they break us.

I have been replaced

I have tried to move on
but with every guy
I feel more & more
like I'll never be able to replace u.
And the sad thing is...
I know I have already been replaced

Still i love her

Even though,
she hates me in every movement of life ,
but i love her with very seconds,
not because she has broken my heart,
but she as thought me to live with broken heart,

The pain of broke heart

IF you broke heart any one.
one day your own heart will
broke some one.
Than you know the pain of
broke heart.

Najaney log dil kaisey tod detey hain....

Log apna bana k chor detey hain,
Apno se rishta tod k ghairon se jod detey hain,
Ham toa ik phool na tod saktey,
Najaney log dil kaisey tod detey hain...

Wo sunta to main kehta

Wo sunta to main kehta,mujhe kuch aur kehna tha,
wo pal bhar ko jo ruk jata,mujhe kuch aur kehna tha.
kamai zindagi bhar ki,usi k naam to kar di,
mujhe kuch aur karna tha,mujhe kuch aur kehna tha.
kahan us ne suni meri,suni b un-suni kar di,
usay maloom tha itna,mujhe kuch aur kehna tha.
meray dil main jo dar aya,koi mujh main b dar aya,
waheen ik rabta toota,mujhe kuch aur kehna tha.
rawan tha piyar NUS NUS main,bohat qurbat thi apis main,
usay kuch aur sun-ana tha,mujhe kuch aur kehna tha.
ghalat fehmi ne baton ko barha dala younhi warna,
kaha kuch tha,wo kuch samjha,mujhe kuch aur kehna tha.

Dard kia hota hai btayein gein kisi roz

Dard kia hota hai btayein gein kisi roz
Kamal ki ghazal tum ko sunaein gein kisi roz
Thi unki zid k mai jaun unko manane
Mujko yeh veham tha vo bulayein gein kisi roz
kabi b maine to socha b nahi tha
Vo itna mere dil ko dukhaein gein kisi roz
Har roz aieene sey yehi poochti hun mae
Kia rukh pe tabassum sajayein gein kisi roz?
Urney do in parindon ko azaad fizaon mein
Tumhare hon agar to lout ayein gein kisi roz
Apne sitam ka dekh lena khud hi Saqi tum
Zakham e jigar tamaam log dekhein gein kisi roz !

khush rehne ki duaaein di hain

Is dil ke har dhadkan ka ehsaas ho tum.
Tum kya jaano hamare liye kitne khaas ho tum.
juda ho k tumne hame maut se bhi battar sazaa di hai,
Phir bhi is tadapte dil ne tumhe khush rehne ki duaaein di hai.

I will trust you again

A Nice Line Said By A Broken Heart
"Plz Dont Come One More Time Infront Of Me,
Otherwise
I'll Trust U Again"

When you have to walk alone

Some Battles Have To Be Fought Alone,
Some Paths Have To Be Crossed Alone,
So Never Be Emotionally Attached With Anyone.
You Never Know When You Have To Walk Alone

Each drop of a Tear is Costly

Each drop of a Tear is Costly
than anything in World..
But,
No One knows its value
until they have it in their own eyes
For Someone.

Lonely road of broken dreams

I'm A Lonely Road Of
Broken Dreams
Its A Boulevard That
I'm Searching For
These Stars Are All
So Dull
Its The Moon That I'm
Searching For
Happiness Is So Angry
At Me
Its Life That I'm
Searching For
There Is A Crowd
Around Me At All Times
Its a Friend That I'm
Searching For
My Life Is Just Like
Path
Its A Destination That
I'm Searching For
Don't Know What Is It
That I've Lost
May Be Its 'ME' That
I'm Searching For !!

Kaha koi aisa mila jispe dil luta dete

Kaha koi aisa mila jispe dil luta dete,
har ek ne dhoka diya kis-kisko bhula dete,
apne dil ka dard dil hi mein dabaye rakhe hain,
karte bayan to mehfil ko rula dete.


Share this article on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Comment..........

2captcha
 

All Right Reserved@2012 SMS WORLD


Template Design by SMS World