----- Hello...Friends.. ।। Welcome to my SMS World. If you Like this SmS please leave a valuable comment, Suggestion, like, & share with Your friend's & family....... Black Friday Deals Week
2captcha

Funny SMS--1

baby mosquito came!!!!

The baby mosquito came back from its first flight,
his father asked him "how do you feel your flight?
he replied"it was wonderful,every1 was clapping 4 me. :-)



Why should only i suffer!!!

When i open my eyes every morning i pray to God
that everyone should have a friend like you....
Why should only i suffer!!!



I'm a killer, i kill people for money!!!!

I'm a killer, i kill people for money, but you are my friend
I KILL YOU FOR FREE !!



what happend 2 ur mobile?

what happend 2 ur mobile? i was trying 2 call u
but i got this msg: welcome 2 D jungle network,
D monkey u r tring 2 call is on tree plz try later.



can you lend me 2000 Rs?

can you lend me 2000 Rs? i need it. please help me out,
i know you have it, i wil return it .
a sardar asks to ATM machine???????



Dear user,your wife can become!!!!

Dear user,your wife can become mother without your struggle!
Just SMS 'CHILD' or call customer care at 9890******
& be a tension-free DAD!



Husband seting near to his!!!!

Husband sitting near to his wife n she was driving,
Husband:please slow down the speed of car.Wife:No ;
please. No; please NopleaseNopls..
Husband:the Newspaper ill publish ur correct Age 55 in case of axident;
Ohh KHkhkhkhkhkh..



1 nursery class ka bacha!!!

1 nursery CLASS ka bacha bola mam main aap ko kaisa lagta hun?

Mam- SO SWEET

BACHA apni side Ke LArKE se bola-dekha maine kaha tha na
line marti hai..

One day Santas Girlfriend asks him,
One day Santas Girlfriend asks him,

Darling, om our Engagement will you give me a RING?
Santa:Ya sure, Give me ur Telephone No.



..................***********...................
Share this article on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Comment..........

2captcha
 

All Right Reserved@2012 SMS WORLD


Template Design by SMS World